Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm back to Life & Life has to go on. I have to celebrate it!

It is almost 18 months since my last update. I'm back with New Gadgets, New Adventures and New LIFE. InsyaaAllah I can now fly high to fullfill my childhood dreams.
 


About 50 years ago,  I lived in ulu somewhere  by the side of present Jeli-Grik highway. The small village is surrounded with mountains and the life was so beautiful then.


... there were also clean rivers and an isolated limestone hill around which I spent most of my time.


I used to dream to fly like an eagle over the hill...


My childhood dreams have become a reality now - I feel free to "fly" anywhere as  I like. 
Syukur Alhamdulillah.


Today,  I no logger stay at a place surrounded with mountains and clean rivers, yet still bersyukur for the little house in which I'm staying now is surrounded with bushes, tall trees and there is a stream in the backyard where every morning I can enjoy listening the symphony of the nature.


to be continued...
Stay Tuned!!!